Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween

One of the most unlucky things that always seems to happen to my friends and me on Halloween night is getting pranked. One year my friend's house was T.P-ed and another time we were chased down the street by some crazy nut in a Michael Myers costume with a fake knife. How mean can you be?

We went trick-or-treating with caution, always expecting the worst, but oddly nothing happened. And that fact terrified us even more. I spent the whole night on edge, scared of the dummies in the ground that really weren't gonna move and jumping at little things like smoke machines and fake screaming. My friends thought I was hysterical. Just as I was about to tell them all that it's Halloween.. you're supposed to suspect the worst, a big Jason was standing behind Mira. I studdered and ran away, my friends laughing at me as I did. Till they turned around... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment